To preserve its essence and natural beauty the following precautions of use are recommended:
- Protect the fabrics and leathers from rain and avoid contact with water and moisture.
- Avoid overexposure to direct sunlight, artificial light or sources of heat.
- Keep fabrics and leathers away from oils, perfumes and cosmetics.
- We recommend storing this item in a cool, dry place inside the protective bag designed for this purpose.
- Tinted fabrics and leathers can stain slightly, we recommend to be especially careful with the rub on garments.